ANNE HATHAWAY IS MARRIED!




Yup I was as shocked as you are, I didn't even know she was dating anyone! Apparently her and her boyfriend Adam Shulman were together for 4 years. Anywho I am happy for her and would like to say congratulations to her and hubby. Now the fashion part.. her DRESS.. IT WAS PINK aaah I cant believe it haha she got married in a pink Valentino dress! ok slightly pink lol Now there are hardly any pics online but the few (blurry) I could find I posted and thanks to Valentino for posting the sketch of the dress with all it's details.



According to a rep for Valentino, the design team created a strapless ivory silk point d’esprit tulle dress, which includes a pink hand-painted shaded train embroidered with satin flowers. The 1920s-inspired veil consists of a lace ribbon with a large flower, adorned with small crystal beads.

I'm not sure how I feel about the dress, it looks gorgeous in the sketch but in the blurry pics above not so much, I think I'll wait till clearer pics surface the web to give my final opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment