MARC BY MARC JACOBS RETRO EVENT




Hello Luvies,

2 weeks ago I attended the Marc by Marc Jacobs Retro Event: Flashback to the 80's. It was a fun event filled with neon's, roller blades, graffiti and a great crowd overall! Peep the pics below :) 



 A Graffiti wall with your names on it!


I attended the event with the lovely Duaa Zainal from I Speak Fashion

 Retro Chic's in rollerblades with neon lights 

 We even got to make customized clip buttons! how fun



Close up shot of my outfit! I wore my mom's vintage blazer with an orange top and some gold accessories.



I also wore my fmm by fatma al mulla bag that was gifted to me by Shaikha Farah from Green Diamond! I absolutely love it! Isn't it a cool, funky bag?


Coke from a glass bottle, oh how retro



A few pics from Marc's latest collection! I'm just loving the neon trend!

 Blogger's Duaa Zainal from I Speak Fashion and Ali from The Sartori-ali mingling

and there you have it! Marc Jacob's Retro Party :)

No comments:

Post a Comment