Hackett Rising Stars SS14 Window Campaign

Hello Luvies,

I was invited to style Hackett's window display along with fellow blogger Ali Al Bana from The Sartoriali and Muneera Al Khalifa from VoguishM for the launch of Hackett's Spring Summer 2014 collection! We began by creating a mood board for the mood of our mannequin then previewed the collection, picking pieces that go with our mood to style our mannequin. My mannequin was The Time Traveller. My look was inspired by the classic vintage era of the 1920's, where most men would travel to find a job in the city. They would be gone for days and would usually travel with their luggage in the form of wooden boxes covered with leather. The 1920's man was constantly well groomed and dressed neatly. 

I leave you with my mood board and photos from the event.







Styled my mannequin with a bow tie of course and one extra bow just for style, 
topped it all of with a black Top Hat for Mr. Time Traveller.



Photo Credit Ali Al Bana 
Goofing around with Ali :p

Photo Credit Ali Al Bana
with Ali and Muneera

Photo Credit Ali Al Bana
Thank you Hackett for this wonderful opportunity and Nada, I really 
enjoyed it and look forward to working with you guys again in the near future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment