IVY LEAGUE STYLE EXHIBIT AT THE MUSEUM AT FIT





This outfit is my favorite, I love how the plaid collar pops up at the top n is the only plaid you really see, it gives the outfit a lil something.







My school has done it again, another great exhibit at The Museum at Fashion Institute of Technology-Ivy League Style Menswear. The exhibit which opened on Thursday is segmented into three time frames: the period following World War I, the post-World War II era and the revival period from the Eighties to today.

Brooks Brothers, a sponsor of the exhibit, is well represented, as is Ralph Lauren, Tripler, J. Press, Tommy Hilfiger, Michael Bastian and Thom Browne.

I must say I'm loving these preppy outfits, I've only recently been paying attention to menswear but I'm becoming very interested in it and I'm liking what I'm seeing.

The exhibition will be on view until Jan. 5, and there will be an accompanying book, “Ivy Style,” published by Yale University Press, that will offer essays on the subject. So if you're in the NYC area make sure you stop by the museum on 27th Street and 7th Ave, the exhibit is free to the public so you should definitely stop by and have a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment