PIFFY JAMZ

Rihanna's single "Diamonds" premieres today off of her seventh album Diamonds. I love the album cover above. I love the concept of replacing weed for diamonds. Now i'm in no way encouraging smoking weed I am merely appreciating the concept of the album cover.  

"Rihanna's 'Diamonds:' The Bad Girl Grows Up

On her latest single, Rihanna seems to be putting past dramas behind her, focusing instead on the pleasures of the present." - mtv.com

"Shine Bright like a Diamond 
Shine Bright like a Diamond 

Find light in the beautiful sea 

I choose to be happy 

You and I, you and I 
We're like diamonds in the sky 

So shine bright, tonight, you and I 
We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky 
Eye to eye, so alive 
We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky "
You can hear the song here Diamonds
You can read a detailed analysis of the song on mtv.com
And check out Rihanna's interview with Elvis Duran on iHeartRadio talking about the song below

No comments:

Post a Comment