MENS FASHION




Now I know you men think you don't have much to work with when it comes to being fashionable but I'll tell you the secret... it's all in the SHOES! Yup you heard me SHOES, you guys have such a cool range of different shoes to choose from if you actually take the time to look.

I'll give you another tip based on the example , match your shoes to your belt, I loved this casual outfit my brother-in-law wore and how he put it together, simple but comfortable (I know you guys can't live without being comfortable) he paired these lovely grey and brown shoes with a brown belt and dark grey pants and a mint green shirt. The dark grey contrasts with the light grey shoes and you have that touch of brown in the belt from the shoes. See it's not that hard just remember shoes and belt. Now you can also easily rework this outfit with a grey belt and brown pants, now you have two fashionable outfits to wear!

I will be doing another Men's Fashion Post, this time SUITS! Stay Tuned ;)

Also if you need some consultation I'll be more than happy to answer your questions, Tweet me @_piffy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment