MY FIRST MAGAZINE FEATURE - OH LA LA MAGAZINE

Hello Luvies,

I know its been a while since I blogged, but I've been really busy with so many different things and projects including this amazing spread for Ohlala Magazine! It's my first feature in a fashion magazine and its a September issue, how exciting? :)

Dealing with the Ohlala Team was such a breeze, they were extremely professional from the interview to the photo shoot to the communication between us and the great spread! Honestly I can say I loved working with them. Glad everything turned out so well.

In my interview I talk about how I started and what fashion is to me including how I get inspired. Also, one of my fashion illustrations gets its first fashion magazine debut! Check them out below! P.s. The pants I'm wearing is from my collection :)





Stay Tuned for more exciting updates of what I'm up to ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment