I PUT HEARTS OVER THE CITY

Hello Luvies,

If you may or not know, February is my month. It's the month I was born in, its the month with Valentines Day but most importantly it's the month where New York Fashion Week takes place! So when going for my weekly polish change I wanted to go for something different, I wanted nail art but none of those typical Valentines Day Nails, so I created my own, I went to my fave Dinora Rivera Beauty Salon in Amwaj, Lagoon and drew out what I wanted on my nails. I decided I wanted the New York Skyline with a heart instead of a moon and on another nail I wanted a heel. Basically the skyline and heel are in honor of New York Fashion Week and the heart is for Valentines Day, now I went a step ahead in my manicure process and decided I wanted my other nails to be just polish with China Glaze's For Audrey, Of course for THE Fashion Icon Audrey Hepburn. I am happy to say I LOVE my nails! It's exactly what I wanted, Take a look! and I've also added a few of my other manicures that I've done at Dinora Rivera Beauty Salon, I honestly recommend them, their nail art is on point!





Forgot to mention that I added the glitter polish representing the glitz and glam of the fashion world ;)


Nautical Inspired: Navy Matte with White Velvet


My New Years Nails: Gold Caviar

No comments:

Post a Comment