CITY SLICKER STYLIN


 With my continuos love for New York City comes this Taxi tee from Zara I just HAD to get it, and what happens when you buy new clothes you love and meet up with a fellow fashion blogger? Yup you got that right, Photo Styling comes about aka a PHOTOSHOOT :)

I met up with Shabana from The Silver Kick Diaries and before dinner we decided to have a mini shoot of our outfits and her cool convertible. I wore the Zara tee like I mentioned above, with a Mango Blazer and Skinny Jeans from Stradivarius. I also wore a beaded collar on top of the tee which I bought at the Autumn Fair last month. Collars have become a fave for me, it can instantly bring an outfit alive! Think about it, without the collar my outfit would have just been a jeans, top and blazer kinda outfit. I highly suggest investing in cool collars ;) 



Loved the lil edge the beaded collar gave to the outfit, I just like to mix different elements when putting outfits together, don't you?

Queen of the concrete jungle *rawr*



When shooting in the convertible I went for a different feel with my Marilyn Monroe Scarf, I wanted a vintage feel like the old days when women would ride around with scarves on their heads and big shades (since it was night time I couldn't really put shades on but I do have another shoot in mind which will def include shades and you'll love it!)


No comments:

Post a Comment