A SUCCESSFUL RAMADAN CHARITY EVENT

Hello Luvies,

A week ago I was invited to attend Al Reem Charity event. Al Reem Charity is a charity started by two wonderful bahraini girls (Reem and Maryam) who wanted to help out and give back to families in need. Every year they host an exhibition with a percentage of the proceeds personally given to families in need. It was a full event with many different local brands from clothes to accessories to food. Check out the video below about Al Reem Charity and photos from the event including my outfit for the night :)



The lovely Amina Al Abbasi showcasing her creations 






Soriginal had some cool clutches and canvas totes 

I was excited to finally see the work of the talented Razan Al Azzouni! I mean I see her stuff on instagram all the time but it was nice to feel the fabrics and look through the racks, her work is amazing! 



And my outfit: BLOUSE - China DRESS & BODY CHAIN - Dubai

Hope you enjoyed the post!
xoxo, PIFFY

No comments:

Post a Comment