REEM BUQAIS-RIVERA RESORT 2014 COLLECTION

Hello luvies,

Here it is! The post you've been waiting for, MY RESORT 2014 COLLECTION! =D Let me tell you how amazing and stressful this past month has been, from getting fabrics to finalizing designs to working very closely with tailors as my collection comes to life. This experience wasn't as stressful as fashion school (since I now knew what I was doing) however it was still a very stressful experience and I honestly could not have done it without the amazing support of Green Diamond Boutique and all of my family and friends. I'm talking about venting calls and "I can't do this" and "I wanna give up" I mean if it wasn't for my amazing support system that always keeps me going and keeps encouraging me towards greatness. Al Hamdulilah the collection launch was on the 7th of July 2013 at Green Diamond Boutique in Seef Mall. I'll be doing another post with pictures of the launch, but here are my look book photos :) Hair and Makeup was done by My Nails Salon in Riffa, and photography by Bdaya.








Stay Tuned for the event photos! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment