THE FIRST RAMADAN EVENT IS THIS FRIDAY!

Hello Luvies,

Ramadan Kareem to all my Muslim readers :)

I know you're eager to see and know about my collection launch but as I am still collecting photos to show you, I thought I'd blog about this first as it is this Friday! The AlReem Charity Ramadan Event!





AlReem Charity is a local initiative that started in 2010 with the vision to "live to give" and every year they hold a Ramadan event to raise money for less fortunate families. The event invites local and regional entrepreneurs to sell their products and a certain percentage is donated to the charity, who then personally distribute the money to families before Eid. 

This year, their event will be hosting over 40 sellers  from all around the GCC with big name brands covering food, fashion and everything in between.  

So bring your sisters, friends, family and I hope to see you all this Friday! :) Please note that this event is Ladies Only and only cash will be accepted, so stop by the ATM before you come as I'm sure there will be many goodies you'd like to purchase.



No comments:

Post a Comment