AMINA GALLERY OPENING

Hello Luvies,

I was invited to the opening of Amina Gallery by the lovely owner herself Amina Al Abbasi. Amina was with me in high school and she was an artist since then, painting away during IB Art Class. I love how she has continued and prospered and succeeded. I'm so proud of her for everything that she has accomplished including this beautiful gallery. Amina showcases her art pieces as well as home accessories and canvas bags and phone cases. All pieces have her talented art on them. I love her style of art and how everything is presented, the gallery is definitely a must visit. It is located in Riyadat Mall in Aali, the store is right by the entrance so you won't miss it. I leave you with photos from the event :)


Traditional dressed women serving 'Gahwa' Arabic Coffee











I bought a tray for my sister for her birthday and she loved it! I love how the colors are funky :)

Wish you all the best Amina and looking forward to more talented art pieces :)




No comments:

Post a Comment