SAKS FIFTH AVENUE FASHION SHOW 2013

Hey Luvies,

I was invited to attend the Saks Fifth Avenue Fall/Winter 2013 Fashion Show and what a show it was! The event was very well organized, from the reception to the lighting and the runway. It was definitely a success! Amongst the designer clothing on the runway was Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Chloe, Celine, Louboutin and Tadashi Shoji. The show featured both female and male ensembles modeled on a runway in the Saks Fifth Avenue store at City Centre. It was definitely a successful event! I also caught up with my fellow bloggers after the event who were all dressed so fabulously. I wore the shift dress from my Resort 2014 Collection paired with white heels and a white clutch. I leave you with the photos :)








No comments:

Post a Comment