EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH SALLY MATTHEWS OF HARPER'S BAZAAR

Hello Luvies,

As promised here is the exclusive short interview with Sally Matthews, Fashion and Beauty Director of Harper's Bazaar Arabia. 

I met Sally at the Grand Opening of The Fashion Capitals of The World event at Moda Mall. 'The event which is in collaboration with Harper's Bazaar Arabia, is gearing up to showcase fashion, beauty, style and creativity as part of it's magnificent MODA Mall Fashion Festival 2013, taking place from 25th September to 12th October 2013.'


Sally looked absolutely fabulous, I especially loved her Leivan Kash Ear Cuff! Check out the interview below :)

What are your 3 favorite brands for clothing?

"I love Givenchy, Stella McCartney blazers, you can never go wrong, Celine for shoes, they're really comfortable."

What are your top 3 brands for cosmetics?

"I love Laura Mercier for skin, she does amazing illuminating foundations and mosturizers. Chanel, I always use their colors and nail varnishes. Nars, which you can't get here, but I love it all their colors are amazing."

What's your go to accessory piece? (Jewelry)

"At the moment I'm having a bit of an ear cuff loving, but I usually go for bold necklaces, because they just change things up and you can make a T-shirt look cool."

I totally agree with her last point, I love statement necklaces for that exact reason. Just throw on jeans, a tee and a bedazzled statement necklace and you have yourself a fabulous outfit. I wore the pants from my Resort 2014 Collection with a yellow neon top and white blazer and yes a statement necklace! 

Well there you have it, the must-haves of Harper's Bazaar Arabia's Fashion and Beauty Director, Sally Matthews. It was an honor meeting you sally, thanks for answering my questions :)


No comments:

Post a Comment